Items not to store in the cold
Whether you are storing at a facility or in your garage, here is a list of items that should never store in the cold.
Quick tip: Items you should never store in the cold
- Leather goods can crack and become discolored.
- Household appliances can suffer damage to mechanical parts.
- Musical instruments of every type can be damaged by exposure to cold.
- Artwork is susceptible to damage when exposed to extreme cold that can cause cracking or other damage.
- Electronics can have damaged screens and other components.
Store all of these items indoors or in a climate-controlled unit. Temperature control also regulates humidity which can cause damage as well.